aberdeen-music

Can you build me a web site?

JenJen

Calling all keen web builders !!

I have a music school in Inverurie and I've got www.music-classes.com domain but I'm having a nightmare. I gave my money to a company called yodal.com who have since gone bust. I know I wont get my money back now, I've tried to get in tocuh with them but with no luck.

I need a web site and I'm looking for a willing web builder who can give me a good price. I only need three pages I think, few photos, bit of info etc - nothing special.

Can anyone help or maybe point me to a man who can? (or woman of course)

I have no idea about these things so I need someone with a bit of patience.

Cheers

Jenny

Calling all keen web builders !!

I have a music school in Inverurie and I've got www.music-classes.com domain but I'm having a nightmare. I gave my money to a company called yodal.com who have since gone bust. I know I wont get my money back now, I've tried to get in tocuh with them but with no luck.

I need a web site and I'm looking for a willing web builder who can give me a good price. I only need three pages I think, few photos, bit of info etc - nothing special.

Can anyone help or maybe point me to a man who can? (or woman of course)

I have no idea about these things so I need someone with a bit of patience.

Cheers

Jenny

If it's only a few pages you need, i'll do it for you free.

Check out routeseven.co.uk [ graphic and web design based in aberdeen, scotland ] take a look at my stuff and let me know what you think!

I gave my money to a company called yodal.com

See, what you've done there is give your money to a company who provide "fire and gas detection equipment with customers in 42 different countries across Europe" and expected them to make you a website. Rookie error.

If you've got logos etc already, I'll knock up a few pages for you if you want.