aberdeen-music

FOUND newsletter

Jim Stax

I was going to pick out one or two bits, mainly about their 'ace' new video but just have a read and click on the links. See what Ziggy and Co are up to. Yeah yeah, I know I get a mention but I put this up so you go go see the video...

On Behalf of FOUND

Jim

:up:

:up:

FOUND NEWSLETTER, APRIL 2007

Hello folks,

(Please 'accept my apologise' if you have received this mailout already . . . I'm having a lot of problems with my mailing list programme . . . boring techno-geekery which I wont go into. If you got this then GREAT. If not then you wont be able to read this so why am I even typing?)

I hope you're all well . . . we've entered British Summer Time . . . the sun's shining, the birds are singing and FOUND are leaping into Spring like a fall of new born lambs with three very different gigs:

SUNDAY 1 APRIL: SPECTRUM . . .

A special Ziggy Campbell Solo set at Spectrum Festival, Queens Hall, Edinburgh. Ziggy's cutting loose the shackles (also known as Alan, Gav, Kev and Tommy) and unleashing his skanky, lofi renditions of all your favourite FOUND classics. He'll be joined by Mr Jimmy Stax (Staccato Set) on drums plus surprise guests. Watch out though, this is on April Fools and Ziggy's a right one for pranks . . . he used to get me all the time with a little trick he liked to call Uncle Hands (sounds mysterious and possibly quite dodgy but I assure you it was all above board).

SUNDAY 8 APRIL: FENCE HOMEGAME . . .

Not much to say about this as it's all sold out and we've not been given any details yet . . . but if you're going along then see you there . . . mine's a pint and a fish supper.

FRIDAY 27 APRIL: TRIPTYCH – FOUND v FUTURE PILOT AKA . . .

For this one-off performance FOUND and the Future Pilot will be performing live dub reinterpretations of Future Pilot's recent album Secrets from the Clockhouse. Support comes from Sunderland's finest Field Music.

And cheers to those who came along to our gig at the Octopus Diamond earlier in the month . . . it was a great night. The Naciente Quartet were blinding and thanks to Adam Proctor for his excellent video for our forthcoming 7" Synth Like Minds (out the middle of next month on Aufegladen und Bereit). Watch the video on our myspace page. www.myspace.com/foundtheband

Okay . . . I'm off to eat haggis (as of course I do everyday because I live in Scotland)

Cheers

Tommy (for and on behalf of FOUND Industries / FND Electronics™)