aberdeen-music

Sheila's wheels.

ZeromiserY

There's always the Northern Star if you're so keen to join.

I got invited to be a Mason but declined - there was no way I was going to felate a goat.

Come now, everyone knows Masons don't invite members.

.... and for the record, the goat thing comes from a rumour from ages ago. The GOAT came from the old use of God Of All Things. Which later became 'Great Architect Of The Universe.'

When I say invited I mean invited. I had my application form submitted, reviewed and seconded and was called up for interview prior to initiation. When the joining fee and yearly subscriptions were mentioned I had to decline as I simply couldn't afford it.

Marathons are an example of real sport.

Do people run 17 marathons a year at the highest level? Are they subjected to massive forces while running? Of course, you can't actually compare the two, hence why it's ridiculous to call one a real sport and to denounce the other one.

I approve of fit women taking part in sport, especially when they wear revealing clothes.

Great, a chauvinist in the room.

Of course, they are clearly better drivers, despite having more accidents. Sheila's wheels says so.

Are accidents a good measure of driving ability? I don't think so.

I was at the auto sport show in the NEC at the weekend and notcied a stand for 'Formula Woman' (or something like that). Is that not a bit patronising. An how can they want to be on an even footing with men if they are separated?

Then again about 90% of the woman at the show were wearing not much clothes and getting pictures taken.

I did see a woman touring car driver the other year who wasnt ugly, but she wasnt as fast as the men either.

I dont know what my point is but i thought id share these thoughts.