aberdeen-music

Marshall from Strong Like Ox injured

blairsea

Hey guys, thanks very much to everyone who has shown their support, it really means a lot to us.

Great news is that Marshall got out of hospital yesterday and is on the road to recovery. He has a Wolverine-style brace thing that he has to wear for 3 months but considering what could have happened its not too bad.

Looking forward to getting back gigging once the wee man is better and catching up with everyone.

Think Xmas came early for us this year

Thanks

Guys, I gotta say thanks for all the kind words - even the INvalid night comment, I actually laughed in hospital when I saw that, god knows why on earth as its pretty sick - I think I was pretty shocked at that to be honest... haha

but yes I guess I was just in a good mood, the comments from people sure helped those evil hours staring at roofs. Admittadly I can think of better ways to spend christmas/new year but... I guess you gotta take what life deals you. Its good to be out :)

Cheers, and Ill be rocking before you know it :D

Fantastic to hear your doing fine....

More importantly...were there any guitars injured in the accident.....8o

speedy recovery mate...

Marshall's guitar case split in three bits, but guitar was unscathed!!

Blair's is totalled, and I can't bring myself to look at my girl; as i've been told its in bits ;(