aberdeen-music

Jeff November Quits

Guest highroller

Guest highroller

Jeff...the awesome drummer from Early November and a hilarious guy has quit....I got this from Punktastic!

Good work by Ross to find this out, drummer Jeff has quit The Early November. He left this on the band's official forum: "I dont really know how to be out with this or say it right. But Ive left The Early November and will no longer be in the band. I want everyone to know that Im leaving because of personal issues. Im not leaving because of anyone in the band. These past three years have been completely unreal. Everything I've ever wanted in my whole life came true. I feel like leaving this band is like taking this amazing thing that weve worked for, for granted. But Im not happy anymore. For some reason Im just not happy being gone all year long. In the beginning I loved it and I never wouldve thought in a million years I would ever leave the one thing that Ive always put first in my life. Staying in this band knowing that Im not 100 percent would make me sick with myself. I want Ace, Serg and Joe to know again that I am truly sorry for leaving and that I love them because theyve been the best band mates, friends, and family that I could ever ask for."