aberdeen-music

[GIG] Ska Sunday @ The Tunnels

Perhaps I'm not the best suited to review a show of this kind. Felt so out of place, painfully uncomfortable. The support acts? Woefully conventional. And as much as I like The Upstarts, I left half way through their set. No criticism of The Upstarts, but I just didn't enjoy myself. Spent almost the entire evening reading GFN? zine, which hey, is pretty cool. Oh, and I guess Rapunzel Wizard couldn't make it?

Perhaps I'm not the best suited to review a show of this kind. Felt so out of place, painfully uncomfortable. The support acts? Wayfully conventional. And as much as I like The Upstarts, I left half way through their set. No criticism of The Upstarts, but I just didn't enjoy myself. Spent almost the entire evening reading GFN? zine, which hey, is pretty cool. Oh, and I guess Rapunzel Wizard couldn't make it?

Rapunzel did his set early on as he was hosting open mic at the moorings.

I didn't really get to catch msot of the bands as I was on the door but I thoroughly enjoyed Almighty Me. A great mix of Ska and Eastern scales. Didn't catch Upstarts as I was pretty damn sick but it was a succesful gig.

Thanks to all that played, spectated and danced!