aberdeen-music

Looking for musicians

rudolph

Im looking to jam with some mature people in the hope of writing music & forming a band. A rock band...with no cliches!

Looking for people who are influenced, but focussed on being themselves. Originality.

Im a twenty one year old guitarist.

Ages between 19 & 24?

singer, drummer, bass, guitar etc!?

Any questions/interest, please get in touch.

Thanks

Im looking to jam with some mature people in the hope of writing music & forming a band. A rock band...with no cliches!

Looking for people who are influenced, but focussed on being themselves. Originality.

Im a twenty one year old guitarist.

Ages between 19 & 24?

singer, drummer, bass, guitar etc!?

Any questions/interest, please get in touch.

Thanks

F*** me, if that's considered mature these days, I must have rigor mortis o_O

Good luck anyway.

maybe he means to jam...sorry....rehearse with respectable young fellows who wear suits and ties and play music whilst in between eating caviar and sipping cognac. You never know.

I find it kinda wierd how age can restrict music. If you find musicians who are into the same music with an optimum of talent then go for it. Of course im taking into account the fact a 6 year old can't really jam with a 21 year old, that would be noted as perverse in this day and age but who cares about age and just get playing.

maybe he means to jam...sorry....rehearse with respectable young fellows who wear suits and ties and play music whilst in between eating caviar and sipping cognac. You never know.

I find it kinda wierd how age can restrict music. If you find musicians who are into the same music with an optimum of talent then go for it. Of course im taking into account the fact a 6 year old can't really jam with a 21 year old, that would be noted as perverse in this day and age but who cares about age and just get playing.

Spoken with a maturity that belies your tender years :up:

Age shouldnt be a restriction and i wasnt even sure if i needed to put an age "bracket" in there, hence the question mark. But being realistic, finding people of the same sort of age would make playing together easier in most cases, id imagine...?

Mature may not have been the best word...Im looking for dedicated individuals more than anything.

Age shouldnt be a restriction and i wasnt even sure if i needed to put an age "bracket" in there, hence the question mark. But being realistic, finding people of the same sort of age would make playing together easier in most cases, id imagine...?

Mature may not have been the best word...Im looking for dedicated individuals more than anything.

I know what you mean dude hope you find some people to jam with who are as dedicated to playing as you hope them to be :up: