aberdeen-music

Wanted : Valve Amp Head

Diesel

All,

I'm looking for a valve amp head for a wee project that I have cooking at the moment.

Not looking for anything expensive and will consider any type of amp as long as it's valve(or tube as the Yanks call them) and it works.

PM me if you have anything to offer.

Ta.

All,

I'm looking for a valve amp head for a wee project that I have cooking at the moment.

Not looking for anything expensive and will consider any type of amp as long as it's valve(or tube as the Yanks call them) and it works.

Ta.

You going through a equipment buyimg mid-life crisis DZL?

All,

Ta.

What kinda sound are you looking for?

I can help with some good suggestions if I have an idea what you're going for.

Go for a make called 'Splawn' if you want a hot rodded Marshall sound.

Or just bite it and buy the TriAmp!

Although I'm wanting to hear what the voicing of the ENGL SE is like so you could always grab one of them and I could pop round :up:

i have a vintage carlsbro 50 top head for sale.

they're really good.

it's like this; http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/CARLSBRO-VALVE-50-WATT-GUITAR-AMPLIFIER-AMP-1970S_W0QQitemZ320044837214QQihZ011QQcategoryZ10171QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

i could let it go for around 150

That's really, really creepy - I just checked that one out 30secs ago - *shiver*

pm me

What kinda sound are you looking for?

I can help with some good suggestions if I have an idea what you're going for.

Go for a make called 'Splawn' if you want a hot rodded Marshall sound.

Or just bite it and buy the TriAmp!

Although I'm wanting to hear what the voicing of the ENGL SE is like so you could always grab one of them and I could pop round :up:

Just missed the MK1 TriAmp coz I fannied about to much, which, as you well know, is not one of my usual traits, James ;)

Not really looking to BUY a sound, It's more a case of looking to DEFINE a sound with an electronic project idea that I have.

It's a good job Mrs Diesel is registered & qualified to operate a defibrillator.

We also have long wooden poles on stand-by for those "electric chair" moments (the norm when I try any of these Dr Emmet Brown looney toons ideas of mine)

• 2 weeks later...