aberdeen-music

yeah yeah yeahs

Guest neil ex

Guest neil ex

yeah yeah yeahs were great but i was left slightly disapointed by them. karen looked spectacular. the locust were fascinating though i didn't particularly like them. there were more boos than cheers for them. we went to the cathouse after and it was quite cool. we saw lots of girls dressed up as easter bunnies. we watched the rock karaoke downstairs for a while and someone sang enter sandman really badly. we hung out upstairs and watched all the trendy dressed people dance and it looked fun. i tried to dance to get more in the mood but just couldn't. we went to nice n sleazys the next day and we saw aiden moffat.

Originally posted by neil ex:

yeah yeah yeahs were great but i was left slightly disapointed by them. karen looked spectacular. the locust were fascinating though i didn't particularly like them. there were more boos than cheers for them. we went to the cathouse after and it was quite cool. we saw lots of girls dressed up as easter bunnies. we watched the rock karaoke downstairs for a while and someone sang enter sandman really badly. we hung out upstairs and watched all the trendy dressed people dance and it looked fun. i tried to dance to get more in the mood but just couldn't. we went to nice n sleazys the next day and we saw aiden moffat.

aiden moffat exists simitanously in every bar in glasgow