aberdeen-music

B*Movie Heroes Return to Granite City This Saturday

Guest Bob

B * M o v i e    H e r o e s

R i g h t    T u r n     C l y d e

P o i n t    o f     O r i g i n

Saturday 10th April

CAFE DRUMMOND

Point are on after 10, but get down early and get the drinks in eh? Bring some extra cash and get the B*Movie Heroes new album.

[EDIT] I spoke to Drummonds about this and was told that 14-17 year olds are welcome, as long as each group of six 14-17 year olds is accompanied by one adult. So if you intend coming and are under 18 that's fine, but you'll need someone older in your group.

Originally posted by soundian:

Point will be on 9.30-9.45ish probably. Your info must come from before the touring support were confirmed.

No, it came from Hen yesterday. But just in case, why doesn't everyone just turn up before 9:30 eh? I'm sure every band on the bill will rock like sonsofbitches.

*UPDATE*

I've double checked. Point of Origin are going on between Right Turn Clyde and B*Movie Heroes.

Originally posted by Bob:

No, it came from Hen yesterday. But just in case, why doesn't everyone just turn up before 9:30 eh? I'm sure every band on the bill will rock like sonsofbitches.

*UPDATE*

I've double checked. Point of Origin are going on between Right Turn Clyde and B*Movie Heroes.

If it's a drum kit share for all bands then it'll happen that way.

[EDIT] I spoke to Drummonds about this and was told that 14-17 year olds are welcome, as long as each group of six 14-17 year olds is accompanied by one adult. So if you intend coming and are under 18 that's fine, but you'll need someone older in your group.

I'm available as a chaperone for bar mitvahs, small zoo outings and gigs at Drummonds for a small fee :D

Originally posted by soundian:

If it's a drum kit share for all bands then it'll happen that way.

Well fair enough. I'm only passing on the details I was given.

Well fair enough. I'm only passing on the details I was given.

Yup. I'm just pointing out some realities. Drummonds haven't done much 'proper' touring stuff so it's best if everyone gets their ass down for about 9.30ish. I've heard Right Turn Clyde are a bit good ( cracking name, everyone remembers that bit) so go and see. 2. Where's the problem?