aberdeen-music

Nirvana - Live! Tonight! Sold out! on DVD

http://www.nme.com/news/nirvana/24697

Nirvana DVD extras revealed

Unreleased performances included

The extras on Nirvana's first ever DVD 'Live! Tonight! Sold Out!!'[/]B have been confirmed.

The DVD which is set to hit shops on November 13, will feature five previously unreleased performances from Nirvana's legendary gig at the Paradiso Club in Amsterdam on November 25, 1991.

The songs are:

'School'

'About A Girl'

'Been A Son'

'On A Plain'

'Blew'

According to fansite Nirvanaclub.com, the DVD will also feature a secret "easter egg" bonus feature.

As previously reported by NME.COM, the original VHS project was conceived by Kurt Cobain and overseen by Nirvana members Dave Grohl and Krist Novoselic following the singer's death.

I'm looking forward to this coming out, but I'm a bit disappointed at the lack of extras.

Guest bluesxman
Martin, yr getting cynical in yr old age.

Probably right though... :p

Think it comes from buying the box set that was largely disappointing, then seeing that Sliver CD coming out with the other 'found' tracks that couldn't have taken the place of 'Beans'. Not that I've bought it, I refuse unless I find it for a couple of squids, but surely they couldn't be worse than that. And I have always been cynical, not just coming with age 8-)

Never heard of re-encodes? Nirvana.Live.Tonight.Sold.Out.1994.DVD-TmN

Its a group release that has hit the internet

Well technically that would be the 1997/98 (at the earliest) recode of the original 1994 master copy transferred onto DVD and not the '1994 DVD release'. Time travel is impossible you know.