aberdeen-music

Peeping Tom - UK Tour Dates

french_disko

I really like the Gnarls Barkley album although my taste has been called into question on numerous occasions... ;)

Sounds like it'll be a great show in Glasgow then!

I thought "CRazy" was great at first but over exposure has destroyed it for me. I'd be happier if Peeping Tom were doing a headline gig to be honest - 25 to see them play a 40 min support slot doesn't excite me at all.

I thought "CRazy" was great at first but over exposure has destroyed it for me. I'd be happier if Peeping Tom were doing a headline gig to be honest - 25 to see them play a 40 min support slot doesn't excite me at all.

Ditto - I might have considered that, if it wasn't 25. Bit steep like.......

from ipecac mailout

There has been some confusion in Europe regarding Peeping Tom shows supporting Gnarls Barkley. It seems that a show is being advertised in Glasgow.

Unfortunately, due tio scheduling conflicts, Peeping Tom will NOT be supporting

Gnarls at that show. All confirmed shows are posted here on our website.

that's that then

They're doing headline gigs in Liverpool, London and "Wulverhampton" (Ipecac's spelling, not mine) on the 25th, 26th and 27th of November. 16.50 a ticket.

I considered going to London to see Fantomas 3 years ago, and the tickets were about 30 then. I only ended up not going since I was already committed to Leeds festival the next day. Reckon I'll go this time.

Mind you, a return ticket for the train is 54.80...

You could do the evil megabus!

Well worth seeing, they were excellent at Dour!

I've pretty much become immune to the megabus lately, although I dunno if there's one from Glasgow to Liverpool (presumably there is).

I'm almost definitely going to do it though. Seeing Your Neighbourhood Spaceman live would be absolutely immense. Pity they're not doing Scotland though, since he usually does with Fantomas and Tomahawk.