aberdeen-music

Bass Player Wanted for Rock/Alt. Covers Band Aberdeen

smallin1

Hello,

I am a singer/guitarist in a rock covers band called Reckless in Aberdeen. The drummer, lead guitarist and myself are looking to start up a second band but doing more up to date tunes - Arctic Monkeys, Feeder, The Killers, Keane, We Are Scientists, The Kooks, Muse, Snow Patrol, Razorlight, The Editors, Kasabian... you get the idea.

If you are a bass player and you fancy playing this sort of stuff on a regular basis in Aberdeen then give me a shout.

Cheers.

Hello,

I am a singer/guitarist in a rock covers band called Reckless in Aberdeen. The drummer, lead guitarist and myself are looking to start up a second band but doing more up to date tunes - Arctic Monkeys, Feeder, The Killers, Keane, We Are Scientists, The Kooks, Muse, Snow Patrol, Razorlight, The Editors, Kasabian... you get the idea.

If you are a bass player and you fancy playing this sort of stuff on a regular basis in Aberdeen then give me a shout.

Cheers.

It looks like you've maybe got this vacancy filled, but, for what it's worth, I'd be up for some of this. I sent you a private message but maybe you didn't get it; or maybe I f*cked it up (more likely).