aberdeen-music

I guess it's time for an update.

Sam 45

Hello everyone, thought i'd let you know whats going on at the moment.

Well as we've said, we have done new recordings. Still (still) waiting for the mixes but we know it'll be worth waiting all the time. We recorded 4 songs. 3 of which are going on the demo and 1 which will be a limited edition free download or some crap like that. Once we get these we'll be giving them out for free across myspace and at gigs ect. You know the score.

After spending the summer playing together and practicing roughly twice a week we really feel we have improved as a band. We especially feel that our songwriting has come on a lot. Thus, has given us the confidence to really try and push on and make something out of all this. So once we have got our demo back you should be able to see us playing Glasgow, Dundee and maybe a couple of other little outings across Scotland.

At the moment as univeristy starts we are fairly spread across the country:

Me - Glasgow

Gav - Glasgow

Motion - St Andrews

Imray - Dundee

So it's gonna be a hard year but we will hopefully be able to keep it going at a decent pace. Newer songs are in the making as i am going through a bit of a creative burst right now. So hopefully we'll have a bunch of new material for the next time we come back to play the Deen.

Our next Aberdeen date is booked for the 27th of December, it's a long way but hopefully you'll come down for some Christmas banter. After that we're hopefuly gonna be playing Sterling or Dundee on the 28th of December - thats if we can handle a 2 date tour!

On the mercahndise side of things keep an eye out for L4 stickers as i've got a guy working on a design for us.

Cheers

Sam

• 3 weeks later...