aberdeen-music

Atom gigs for Sept & October....

Rass

Hey y'all just thought i'd share with you all our upcoming gigs, you can also find a slightly more in-depth list on Atomweb

Take it easy and we'll see you at one (or all!) of the venues below!! :headbang:

13/09 @ Kef - Supporting Black McSabbath - Advance Tix:6 from us & One Up

19/09 @ Henry J. Beans (AUBL 4Play before Moshulu) - Free!!!

27/09 @ Dr. Drakes w/Dead or American, Macrocosmica, Marcy's Monster Parade - 3.50 at door

18/10 @ The Lemon Tree - Double Jack CD Launch w/Hot Mangu & Maiden Taiwan - 5/3.50 Regulars & Conc.

Originally posted by Rach_69

/\ change that to fucking crazy brother!

He looked like he was enjoying himself alot lol. Atom rocked though I wish the set had been a little longer. Black McSabbath were cooll, didn't really know many of the songs but the ones I did I enjoyed. I think it was Rass that pointed out that they were better at the Ozzy songs which is prob. true...the guy certainly had the Ozzy act down to a tee...overall damn fine gig.

Originally posted by Tav

He looked like he was enjoying himself alot lol. Atom rocked though I wish the set had been a little longer. Black McSabbath were cooll, didn't really know many of the songs but the ones I did I enjoyed. I think it was Rass that pointed out that they were better at the Ozzy songs which is prob. true...the guy certainly had the Ozzy act down to a tee...overall damn fine gig.

I thought they were shit actually. Pure unadulterated shit.

Originally posted by Joe Atom

I thought they were shit actually. Pure unadulterated shit.

You bet your life, it's never been any different, but bet they enjoyed getting the bulk of the ticket money from the audience you guys worked hard to bring along. That's "situation normal", if you didn't bring an audience then they certainly wouldn't manage it. Must have been having a right larf all the way home, most of the dosh, none of the work, didn't even bother playing too well !!! Perhaps that's why The Cotton Club in Dundee had them on at "half-price" a few months back !!!

You guys blew them away and went down really well.

Rock On.