aberdeen-music

Beach Boys vinyl for sale

Alan Cynic

I'm having a clearing-out of some vinyl, and this lot is on offer for 30 quid...

(all Beach Boys.....sold as one lot))

Surfer Girl (orig. mono)

Introduce Barbara Ann ( early Italian comp)

Beach Boys Today (orig US copy, but pretty scratchy)

Beach Boys Party (orig. mono)

Pet Sounds (orig. mono)

Smiley Smile (orig. mono)

Stack O' Tracks (reissue)

Friends (orig. mono)

20/20 ( orig. stereo)

Surf's Up (reissue?)

Holland (orig, with free single)

Guest DustyDeviada
I'm having a clearing-out of some vinyl' date=' and this lot is on offer for 30 quid...

(all Beach Boys.....sold as one lot))

Surfer Girl (orig. mono)

Introduce Barbara Ann ( early Italian comp)

Beach Boys Today (orig US copy, but pretty scratchy)

Beach Boys Party (orig. mono)

Pet Sounds (orig. mono)

Smiley Smile (orig. mono)

Stack O' Tracks (reissue)

Friends (orig. mono)

20/20 ( orig. stereo)

Surf's Up (reissue?)

Holland (orig, with free single)[/quote']

Stick it on ebay, a hassle, I know, but you'll probably get more than 30 for it.

Thanks, Dusty...I realise this, but not having a credit card I find e-bay a bit of a hassle, and am just having a clear out so my son doesn't have too many possessions to sell when I die. :)

Some of the albums are worth 30 quid each, so I'm hoping these'll sell.

Guest DustyDeviada
Thanks' date=' Dusty...I realise this, but not having a credit card I find e-bay a bit of a hassle, and am just having a clear out so my son doesn't have too many possessions to sell when I die. :)

Some of the albums are worth 30 quid each, so I'm hoping these'll sell.[/quote']

Happy to put them on ebay for you if you want, you could take a picture of the lot of them and write out a description, email them to me and I'll stick them on ebay for you, might get you 100 or something if some of them are worth 30 each.

Guest DustyDeviada
Happy to put them on ebay for you if you want' date=' you could take a picture of the lot of them and write out a description, email them to me and I'll stick them on ebay for you, might get you 100 or something if some of them are worth 30 each.[/quote']

Oops, too slow.

Now the question is, did onlynik buy them to sell them individually on ebay? ;)

I'll buy some of your guitars if you are having a fire sale, Alan.

Guest DustyDeviada
I've a Baldwin 12-string electric up for grabs....from 68 I think (Mark Knopfler uses the same' date=' or similar). I've had it for decades, but never use it. I reckon somewhere around 300 quid will secure it, and its orig.hard case.[/quote']

He does indeed:

burns12.jpg

And Elvis:

elvisWEB.jpg

And the guy out of Franz Ferdinand

fransferdinandWEB.jpg

Would have bought it a couple of years ago, but I've got one of the new reissues now. But I would say an original would be worth more than 300, stick it in Scot Ads and see what happens.

Guest DustyDeviada
Mine is the straight Baldwin' date=' semi-acoustic sunburst one with the scroll-top headstock.

It may well be worth more, but, again, I'm creating space (plus, I'm lazy! :) )[/quote']

Like this?

57_1.JPG

I don't think Knopfler played one of those. (Or Elvis etc ;) )

Yup...exactly like that (have you been sneaking into my flat with your camera again, Dusty???......It cost me a pretty packet in hush-money the last time!!!).

Sorry 'bout Mark K not using the same one...I knew it was a Baldwin 12-string of some kind.

Guest DustyDeviada
Sorry 'bout Mark K not using the same one...I knew it was a Baldwin 12-string of some kind.

Apology accepted, just make sure it doesn't happen again. ;)

In any case, I'm pretty sure the mis-information came from me in the first place, probably along the lines of:

AC: "I have a Baldwin 12 string"

DD: "Mark Knopfler plays a Baldwin 12 string" (technically true, just a different model)

Guest DustyDeviada
want to sell all your unwanted stuff?

tell dusty that mark knopfler uses it :D

/x

Hey, I love the Mark Knopfler signature Y-fronts that Alan sold me last week.