aberdeen-music

Pixmania

framheim

anyone else had any problems with this company? i ordered a laptop bag from them on the 3rd of may and paid for standard delivery(was meant to arrive in 2-3 days) yet it was late and when it did arrive it was the wrong bag. i sent it back promptly(though i paid to return it) via the method outlined in their returns procedure and it took 3 weeks to get to their return depot. they sent me an email last week saying my satisfaction is important to them and that someone would be in touch by email or phone but still nothing so i sent an email to them yesterday which is meant to be answered within 24 hours but that's passed now and still no word.

i just want a bag for my laptop! internet shopping sucks.

Bought a camera from them almost 2 years ago and had absolutely no problems. Arrived 2 days later via DHL and made me happy. Maybe now that they're bigger maybe they're not as good as they were. Think all orders came from France when i used them but now i believe they have a UK depot too. However you'd think it'd be quicker to send something within the UK...

Bought a camera from them almost 2 years ago and had absolutely no problems. Arrived 2 days later via DHL and made me happy. Maybe now that they're bigger maybe they're not as good as they were. Think all orders came from France when i used them but now i believe they have a UK depot too. However you'd think it'd be quicker to send something within the UK...

i think it goes to their uk depot then on to their main place in france, hence why it took so long.