aberdeen-music

embrace

anyone else hate the sound of their singers whiney fookin voice?

i don't think i have ever hated anyone quite so much...:swearing:

sorry' date=' just had to get that off of my chest... :up:[/quote']

i just find them extremely laughable, i never used to like back in the 90's (ha i sound so old and im not) but nowadays ive just got to laugh every time someone says embrace, there that bad

Heard the latest effort today and the singer sounds sooooo camp! I can't belive they didn't pick up on that in the studio! "erm Mr Embrace are you girly? If not then you may want to calm down on the S's in the vocals ye big tuneless jessie and where's that guy from Coldplay with your tunes?"

And one of the lines in the song is 'like the stars in the sky seen by a billion eyes...'

I gagged!

the footy single is quite appaling but then again compared with the competition (i.e crazy frog, stan boardman, neil & christine hamilton for crying out loud) makes it semi listenable.

much much better is the track that comes with the cd single 'celebrate' (tis also on the current album) does show embrace can do something decent when they can be arsed but generally most of their material is pretty pants.