aberdeen-music

A Death You Wont See In The Paper....

Paulscoconutass

Its true im afraid, you dont become aberdeens best band after 5 gigs...

And i will be the first to admit we had some dire songs, but alongside those we had some that I personally thought were great -

"Avoidthesettingofthesun" - i always enjoyed playing that, and a number of people seemed to like it, and told me so.

Also "anthem for a dead youth" was ace in my opinion, with the catchiest yet most powerfull chorus we have ever written, but we only ever played that once, to an audience of about 10 i think...

Guest sludge

i dont think you had "dire" songs. i just think the songs that you had needed work on thats all. but as you said you dont become crisp after 5 gigs. pity you guys didnt get together more because i certainly would of came to see you. and yehh avoid the setting of the sun was fucking ace.

Originally posted by sludge:

i dont think you had "dire" songs. i just think the songs that you had needed work on thats all. but as you said you dont become crisp after 5 gigs. pity you guys didnt get together more because i certainly would of came to see you. and yehh avoid the setting of the sun was fucking ace.

I know what you mean man, but our hearts just werent in it after a while...

Oh, and cheers!