aberdeen-music

SINCABEZA (fr) MOHA (nor) STACCATO SET & LE RENO AMPS...SAT JUNE 10TH

Dizzy Storm

L.R.A were fairly good. Not much differant to the last time I saw them.

Moha!: Highight of the night. Although they seemed to play a shorter set from the rest of the bands' date=' perhaps it was just my imagination.

Sincabeza: Also very, very good. Reminded me of slint in places, ace drummer.

I didn't stay for all of Staccato Set, to be honest I kind of found them to be a bit boring, but i was also knackered so might have to watch them again to make my mind up.[/quote']

We played some mintal Grind-Jazz-metal-noisecore on the last two songs. Shame ye left...:up:

I was surprised anyone was giving a fuck by the time we played to be honest... Officially my latest, or earliest, gig. (if you don't count being the Pelican clubs house drummer as a gig. Come to think of it the smelly Peli shut at two!)

It got surreal at time as I went between the two rooms; one playing 'camp as hell disco' and the other with a band playing 'scary scary stuff I couldn't comprehend and made my head tilt like a puzzled dog'.

Without question one of Aberdeens most eccentric nights of music and that's a good thing.