aberdeen-music

how much would you say?...

black_matter

I know this is probably not the right place to go but how much would you say i would get for a bucky lasek signed deck special edition and a signed poster? I met him at the vans skatepark doing promotion for his first element deck (which i got signed) and his new vans shoes, the bucky lasek 2. I would sell them as a pair and it cost me 80 to get it so i would be looking for offers above that. So how much would you say i'd get or is there anyone willing to make me an offer?

Why don't you just put them on ebay with a minimum bid (quite high if you don't really wanna sell them)' date=' and see what you get?[/quote']

well im 16 and i dont have a debit card thing and my sister wont let me use hers. I did think of that but my sister wouldn't let me for some reason. I think she's hungover! I was thinking on bringing into the skateshops about town, borderline, granite reef, elementz but i haven't been those places in a while and i'm kinda out of skating so i don't know if it'd be a genuine offer. Plus i know from experience that the elementz guy's a bit of a stinge.