aberdeen-music

[Debate] Online opinons!!

Benji

it's the way they live their lives.... listening to the music they listen to, 'dressing up'.. fine, everything else they do might be similar to everyone else, but apart from, i don't know, silent births and being occaisionally a little crazy, scientologists seem similar to everyone else too...

i guess people who feel that need to dress up comes accross (to me) as some need for attention. maybe that's one of the things i find offputting... i don't think what you wear should be such an important part of your life and (generally) i think a lot of the music classified as 'goth' is pretty wanky and painful to listen to without laughing...

besides, i guess why i view it as a lifestyle isn't really important here. what is, is the fact that it IS what i think, and it is my opinion....

i was just trying to point out that people CHOOSE to be goth or be associated with goths, etc. It is a choice. Unlike, say, your comment about judging black people on the colour of their skin instead of as a person... There's a huge difference there..

My dear jake spike' date=' i do apologise if my use of the english language threatens you, it's just the way i would normally speak and so this is how i write. i hope your tummy stays nice and warm with all its boiling piss. and i couldn't care less how old you are. that's just a non-entity. you're an adult, i'm an adult, get over it.

and darling bux, i bow to you. i have seen the light. i must be a crackpot, of course!! i think i love you. will you teach me your wisdom? evidently i have much to learn.

all i want to say is people is people is people, and there's a hell of a lot of you who need to learn some simple human respect. then you maybe won't be so bitter and full of hatred.[/quote']

:laughing:

good post

Guest Jake Wifebeater
My dear jake spike' date=' i do apologise if my use of the english language threatens you, it's just the way i would normally speak and so this is how i write. i hope your tummy stays nice and warm with all its boiling piss. and i couldn't care less how old you are. that's just a non-entity. you're an adult, i'm an adult, get over it. [/quote']

Bobyn my little scone, you have no need to apologise. Your "use" of the English language doesn't threaten me at all, it merely irritates me in the sense that blatant sympathy-seeking generally does. It backfired, that's all.