aberdeen-music

Lemon Tree - 8th April

Sam 45

Absolutely unbelieveable turn out. I came down at 10.15 and got ticket number 422 - place was packed.

Missed the first band - The Side i think their name was.

Got there just in time to catch about 5 songs of Right Hand Lefts set. Fucking ace as usual - these guys continue to impress me and continue to get better.

First time i have seen Eddison but fucking hell they were good. 'Sexual History' is definately their single - brillaint tune. Their cover of the prodigy was well was fucking ace.

The Little Kicks were on top form as always - first time i had seen them since that night in drummonds with AKA The Fox and Dedalus and have definately made a huge improvement. Songs were dam tight and certianly very catchy. The video they had going on the projector was pretty kool as well.

Top night - great turnout :up:

Same line' date=' same costs, different venue, would it be as busy or is this a Lemon Tree thing? And I mean that punters seem happier to go to the Lemon Tree, at times, than some other venues... Fab turn out![/quote']

Possibly, the last Kicks gig at Dummonds was stowed out as well. Cheaper door charge but 2 out of town bands on the bill, who I assume didn't add much to the audience figures.