aberdeen-music

Lost / Stolen Phone - HELP ME PLEASE!!!

Last night at exodus, my phone was lost / stolen. I'm pure gutted min! Not only because I've no way of contacting people, but because there were lots of pictures, songs and messages that meant a lot to me on there. If anyone found a funcy SonyEricsson (it's the music player phone that's white and orange) in the vicinity of TKs or Exodus last night - GET IN TOUCH, I will be eternally grateful and there will be rewards a-plenty. Or if you were the evil cunt that nicked it, hand it in (anonymously) to the bar - you'll feel better about yourself! On another note, if you're one of my friends could you please email me your mobile number so that when i finally can afford a new phone I can get in touch with you.

Thanks for taking the time to read this,

E

:( :( :( :( :( :( :down:

furcoat_noknickers@hotmail.co.uk

Last night at exodus' date=' my phone was lost / stolen. I'm pure gutted min! Not only because I've no way of contacting people, but because there were lots of pictures, songs and messages that meant a lot to me on there. If anyone found a funcy SonyEricsson (it's the music player phone that's white and orange) in the vicinity of TKs or Exodus last night - GET IN TOUCH, I will be eternally grateful and there will be rewards a-plenty. Or if you were the evil cunt that nicked it, hand it in (anonymously) to the bar - you'll feel better about yourself! On another note, if you're one of my friends could you please email me your mobile number so that when i finally can afford a new phone I can get in touch with you.

Thanks for taking the time to read this,

E

:( :( :( :( :( :( :down:

[email']furcoat_noknickers@hotmail.co.uk

did you leave it in the same place as your knickers?