aberdeen-music

rough demos - fao rachie

The Ghost Of Fudge

excellent. tequila it is. if only there were somewhere to buy tequila shots near craigs flat. oh, hang on...

we have another two songs. this is unpresidented productivity. it'll be the impeading album fuelling us on. (nb: craig, of course, internally combusts cider not albums).

one's called 'star for all' (martin, it's the acoustic one in the yahoo breifcase, exactly the same structure, see if you have ANY idea what you might've been playing)

the other (once again mart i direct you to yahoo, and the cunningly entitled 'punky affair', same structure, etc), i think perhaps we might call 'carniverous mind'.

star for all? really? i remember it perfectly.

might have to relisten to the punky affair though. i do like that one.

my writing credits increase without me lifting a finger! hurrah!

aye, when i say 'star for all', i don't mean the unrecorded scuff song. same title though, i'll grant you that. i mean the acoustic song in the breifcase coming in at 3 min 14 sec or so...

just checking we have no wires crossed :D

Yo ho ho sounds marvellous.

As long as it's not in the next 2 weeks.. I had a slight accident involved a sink at the moorings on Friday night and have a flake of metal embedded under my fingernail making it impossible to play the 'cello without being in total agony. Little bastard went straight through the nail! God knows how the hell that happened.

I was sortof sober at the time...

Not as good as Craig's "smacking head into pillar, leaving moshulu bleeding all over the place".

The nurse at my GPs put a comically large bandage on my finger. It's a shame it's not the middle on really. That could be amusing.

It makes typing very interesting... and now I've to attempt to wash my hair without getting the dressing wet.

Oh dear oh dear oh dear.

• 2 weeks later...