aberdeen-music

sat 8th april - FUDGENIGHT73 - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The Ghost Of Fudge

I can't remember much as it was my monthly piss up night and I was v.drunk... but can recall being very impressed with Ming Gone Blind. Not at all what I was expecting' date=' I thought they'd be a metal band, instead they turned out to be very classy AOR. The singer had a great voice.

[/quote']

Cheers Flash, glad you enjoyed it. Thanks for making our debut Moorings performance go swimmingly. Cracking set-up, hopefully we'll be deemed worthy of a return

:up:

Apologies to the other 2 bands for our exit mid-gig, three of us had to shoot off earlier than we would've normally. I think our drummer (Rob) capably flew the hedonistic flag on our behalf!

Cheers Flash' date=' glad you enjoyed it. Thanks for making our debut Moorings performance go swimmingly. Cracking set-up, hopefully we'll be deemed worthy of a return

:up:

Apologies to the other 2 bands for our exit mid-gig, three of us had to shoot off earlier than we would've normally. I think our drummer (Rob) capably flew the hedonistic flag on our behalf![/quote']

Oh yeah we'll definately be havingyou back :) Probably put you on a bit later in the evening for next time.