aberdeen-music

Just a quick suggestion about links to a Members Gallery...

Guest The Dark Knight

Guest The Dark Knight

I think it would be a good idea to have a link to a members gallery from their profile. Sometimes I find it too long to go through the Gallery and then the Member Galleries when I know a certain members Gallery I want to view. I think that by clicking on their profile and having a link to it from there would be so much easier.

Better to explain with pictures I guess!

1084Gallery.JPG

And perhaps something much easier, a link to members galleries from their posts. You already have a link to their Profile, Send PM, Website and Buddy, so why not a link to their Gallery?

1084Gallery2.JPG

(sorry about the scrappyness of my pictures)

I just thought it would be a good idea and something worth considering. It'd make life a hell of a lot easier for me that's for sure!

Thanks!

This has been suggested before and is a great idea. Unfortunately, it requires a lot of work to implement (it is possible though) and I'm not going to bother doing this just now until the web site has been upgraded to vBulletin 3.0 as I would have to do the work all over again after the upgrade. This suggestion is on the "to-do" list though.

• 3 months later...