aberdeen-music

Where is Pitmedden Primary School?

rufus13th

As per title really...

Cos someone told me that Petmedden is an area north of Aberdeen... so there may be a primary school there?

However looking at the map, there's also a series of Pitmedden streets near Garthdee... and the map shows a school there (but no name).

Can anyone help me out please? Thanks kindly.

Guest tv tanned

It's now a Somerfield I think.

My auntie stays in Pitmedden, and my grandparents stay in Tarves, so I've been through Pitmedden many a time.

Basically take the B999 and follow it. You will come to Pitmedden and the school is, as Rachie said, on the left hand side opposite the shop.

It's now a Somerfield I think.

My auntie stays in Pitmedden' date=' and my grandparents stay in Tarves, so I've been through Pitmedden many a time.

Basically take the B999 and follow it. You will come to Pitmedden and the school is, as Rachie said, on the left hand side opposite the shop.[/quote']

I remember it was a Mace at one point... but it's been a while since I've been through Pitmedden. They used to sell the biggest, best duck eggs ever. Sooooo much yolk... mmm :love:

Keep going past Tarves and you reach my old stamping ground. Big up the Methlick posse... yo.

Cheers all. I was well impressed with the primary school and the behaviour of the kids. They were all so polite and well disciplined. The Pitmedden area looks gorgeous, wouldn't mind moving there once I earn enough money.

I had to participate in the K'nex challenge which is to promote engineering to young kids. The challenge was to make windmills and I had to judge the best one (which I hated as the poor little kids put so much effort into their models). Some were really imaginative.

Anyway I look forward to the challenge next year; might ask to go back to Pitmedden.