aberdeen-music

Stanley + Stroszek @ Cafe Drummonds, Sat 28th January

Richey J

he he he

If my memory serves you also said this -From now on none of Stroszek will be posting on here and will have no dealings with any other Aberdeen bands over Myspace.

That made me laugh and think of that twat Timmy Mallet who said he would leave the country if the tory scumbags lost.

Anyway,your song and Stanleys are among the few I like on the radio on here,try to ignore the bams on here,it's a good place for free advertising.

Guest Les Stroszek

We've decided to just do gig announcements only now and not get involved in stupid debates, we're not sulking its just not worth getting involved in stupid debates. Thanks for that I totally am going to ignore those bams! Hopefully see you at the gig. It'll be a really good gig Stanley will be good and I promise that we will be too!

Stanley + Stroszek

@ Cafe Drummonds

Saturday 28th January

First Stroszek gig of the year with the excellent Stanley

www.myspace.com/iamstanley

www.myspace.com/stroszekuk

www.stroszek.co.uk

Damn I'd have liked to have gone to this if I wasnt going to see The Boy Lacks Patience album launch. Next time, good luck guys, hope it's a good one.

Cheers

Stuart

Damn I'd have liked to have gone to this if I wasnt going to see The Boy Lacks Patience album launch. Next time' date=' good luck guys, hope it's a good one.

[/quote']

my sentiments exactly