aberdeen-music

Invasion

jester1470

I think its ocassionaly worth watching for the sherrif, who seems to be a rejuvinated lucas buck character. I can only hope that they start to insinuate that he might be the devil. Either way, he puts the rest of the cast to shame. I dont like the 'dave' character as he looks like he's been created by mtv. Maybe they tried to clone Jack Black but only managed to get 40% of his dna, so they compensated by crossing that 40% with manaquin blood. I also wish that he'd been played by dave officer instead, he seems like a much better choice for the part. That his name is the same as the characters cant be a coincidence...

--snip--

I hate you now. Please keep Lost spoilers to the Lost series 2 thread. Cunt. Bastard. Argghhhh! - Chris

I think its ocassionaly worth watching for the sherrif' date=' who seems to be a rejuvinated lucas buck character. I can only hope that they start to insinuate that he might be the devil. Either way, he puts the rest of the cast to shame. I dont like the 'dave' character as he looks like he's been created by mtv. Maybe they tried to clone Jack Black but only managed to get 40% of his dna, so they compensated by crossing that 40% with manaquin blood. I also wish that he'd been played by dave officer instead, he seems like a much better choice for the part. That his name is the same as the characters cant be a coincidence...

--snip--

[i']I hate you now. Please keep Lost spoilers to the Lost series 2 thread. Cunt. Bastard. Argghhhh! - Chris

ha, if only i had an ounce of acting ability in me bones.

--snip--

I hate you now. Please keep Lost spoilers to the Lost series 2 thread. Cunt. Bastard. Argghhhh! - Chris

lets face it, i was saving you a big dissapointment. also, it could only be a spoiler if something was actually REVEALED... although, on that basis, nothing could be a spoiler about lost... my prediction for the last episode is jack waking up in bed, relieved, anouncing that it was only a dream... then, looking out the window to see the statue of liberty buried in sand... then the camera panning out to see that the whole ending so far was actually just a vision taking place in locke's eye. of course, this ending would take place over 19 series and over 500 episodes.