aberdeen-music

FAO: Exodus-goers

Steve Temple

On Hogmanay, I lost my coat and a friends camera in Exodus. Both items were put in the DJ booth, as the cloakroom was closed, so the coat may have been given out to someone else, while the camera might have been knicked, or might have fallen out of the jacket it was in, either in the booth or by the chairs at the side. The coat is a Ben Sherman, and it has a brown lining. I got it as a Christmas present last year, so it's a wee bit precious. If you've nabbed it, it's unlikely to fit you, as it's a bit big for me and I'm 6ft 2

The camera is a disposable, so not of any value to anyone other than the person who took the photos. I may be a dick, but she's not, so she doesn't deserve to suffer because of my insistence on putting her jacket in

So if anyone who was there that night and has either of them, or knows who does, could you please let me know?

Guest Tam o' Shantie

i saw a pretty drunk idiot in the booth standing around like a knob trying to figure out which jacket was his, at the end

there was a cute girl too there, maybe she took it and i was so blinded by her that i didn't even notice

Guest Tam o' Shantie

btw can a mod make this sticky at least for a day or two? i've lost enough stuff in that tornado of morons to appreciate how irritating this must be

i saw a pretty drunk idiot in the booth standing around like a knob trying to figure out which jacket was his' date=' at the end

there was a cute girl too there, maybe she took it and i was so blinded by her that i didn't even notice[/quote']

I know exactly which one you mean, i witnessed your slurred speech and dodgy wink introduction. And she is pretty hot.

Wait a minute, was the idiot standing round like a knob me?

Guest Tam o' Shantie

nah, some dude who i think was too drunk to even notice that i was there. i had to like pat his shoulder and yell very slowly "EXCUSE ME, BUT I'M LOOKING FOR MY JACKET" and motion with my eyes and stuff

winkin' eh? haha

Mr.Tart' date=' did you try to find it last night? The Westhill contingent's jackets were all put at the back of the booth rather than the usual position beside the bin, so it may be buried under the mess of records and CDs there. I'm still trying to piece together the events of that night...[/quote']

The bouncers last night told me to try during the day, so I asked behind the bar at Triple Kirks today, but it was fruitless. I didn't release our jackets were put in a different place, so I guess it could still be there. Or do you think Doolittle would have moved it somewhere other than the Lost and Found?

Tam, it's quite possible that I was that drunken idiot. But if anyone thinks I've got my comeuppance for being so drunk, it wasnt BECAUSE I was drunk that I lost these things. They were more likely given out to the wrong person, in which case it was probably an honest mistake