aberdeen-music

When are the Galleries gonna open back up again?

Guest The Dark Knight

Guest The Dark Knight

I'm bored! I want them back! ;(

sorry if this is in the wrong forum...

but I'm lazy...and I have brain damage of some kind...so my mother tells me. :dunce:

Yeah I was kinda wondering when they'd be back...

But according to Neil's post on the announcements forum they are all being upgraded and everything so that's probably why it's taking longer.

Patience is a virtue, dear boy. Patience is a virtue :angel:

Wirelessly posted (NokiaN-Gage/1.0 SymbianOS/6.1 Series60/1.2 Profile/MIDP-1.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.0 UP.Link/5.1.1a)

What's the point in being virtuous if you can't post photos of it on aberdeen-music?! ...but really i do miss it when i'm bored.

Firstly, being lazy is not an excuse for posting threads in the wrong forum. So please stop doing it.

Secondly, the galleries will be open when I fix them and I don't see that happening for at least a few days as I don't have much free time at the moment.

Guest Philip
Originally posted by Neil:

Firstly, being lazy is not an excuse for posting threads in the wrong forum. So please stop doing it.

Secondly, the galleries will be open when I fix them and I don't see that happening for at least a few days as I don't have much free time at the moment.

Laziness is his reason, not excuse, for posting in the wrong forum:P

Stick with it Neil, your doing a fine job, thanks!