aberdeen-music

next fudge gig now gauging interest in those who might like to play sat 10 april

The Ghost Of Fudge

the helium legg would be happy to headline but there's the south american tour, a benefit gig for the people of Pitcairn Island, the recording of a new concept album about remington blastcaps drinking habits and top of the pops to do so i couldn't possibly fit it in to my busy corporate rock n roll schedule....

Originally posted by Christy:

howabout de Barros for Fudge with Nero, if yer still shy of a band? We haven't played with them fools for a while, I miss them more than a little. Every gig we have played with them (two) have been marvellous.

i never thought of that :)

i emailed a band earlier today about this very topic. if they respond in the negative, you're on sir.

i too am looking forward to nero. will they play monkey song? will they fuck.

if there's a space on the bill for the 10th, i know of a party-blues band who might be able to fill it :-)

if you fancy FeSTR dropping in and playing a few tunes for the beautiful people of aberdeen, let me know

shame de Barros won't be there tho. haven't seen old Christy for a fair while and i fair used to fancy Claire back in the day :-)

spoons

X

Originally posted by Christy:

Splendid, just make sure that the other band respond in the negative and then we're laughing!

Lots of love from Christy

sorry doll, but POTTED HEID (think alabama3 shagging sunra with a violin) will be playing at fudgenight on the 1st april.

try sharon, she's bound to have a date or two for you... :)

Originally posted by Spoonie:

if there's a space on the bill for the 10th, i know of a party-blues band who might be able to fill it :-)

if you fancy FeSTR dropping in and playing a few tunes for the beautiful people of aberdeen, let me know

shame de Barros won't be there tho. haven't seen old Christy for a fair while and i fair used to fancy Claire back in the day :-)

spoons

X

sorry spooniemin, but the hexagonal pensioners are playing...

but gimme a PM, i have something to discuss with you... (although i won't be near a computer till wednesday...) xxx