aberdeen-music

Top Young punk bill at Drakes this monday (march 1st)

kirkt

featuring:

THE DECLINED: Rising Falkirk punks who take their influence from The Descendents, Green Day and Minor Threat

TRAGEDY: Heavy emo punk band from Newcastle

BROKEN SUNSHINE: Melodic pop-punk...reminds me of Korea Girl

THE UPSTARTS: Catchy chanting punk with Trumpet!

@ DRAKES

1/3/04

8pm

Guest Scott 5FD

how fucking ace was it? The Dangerfields blew me away again and i got a set list and a CD for 95p and a fag. bargain.

their back on April 4th yeh?

Guest Scott 5FD

thats what they were telling me.

that looks like a top weekend, SolaBeat/Route215 on Friday, Tearjerk on Saturday and then The Motherfuckin' Dangerfields on the Sunday.

they did say that they were still trying to sort out the bill tho.

Dangerfileds have booked the fourth. Me and DaveRowlands will work to complete the bill. Expect a hardcore punk night, as thats basically what Mr Griswold(that sexy man that he is) said he wanted. Possibly Social Insecurity???

Was a class night, and afgter seeing Dengerfields 12 times I think I'm upto, only 3 times with the same line-up, last night was the first time I'd seen them as a 4-piece.

Originally posted by thurisaz:

Dangerfileds have booked the fourth. Me and DaveRowlands will work to complete the bill. Expect a hardcore punk night, as thats basically what Mr Griswold(that sexy man that he is) said he wanted. Possibly Social Insecurity???

Was a class night, and afgter seeing Dengerfields 12 times I think I'm upto, only 3 times with the same line-up, last night was the first time I'd seen them as a 4-piece.

mines a hardcore night on 3rd...with Roddys new Fighting Cougars, Tearjerk and the Kid Dynamite inspired HC of them cheeky scousers Strikeout...it'll be cool havin two decent punk nights but dya by any chance joinin em up so people can buy weekend ticket or summit like that so people will come to both? aint really thought how that will work yet like...