aberdeen-music

im dying

Daniel936

hey ive put about a million messages on here but hardly anyone has replied, it hurts...anyways im just lookin gfor people to jam with, i play guitar so im looking for singers, bassists and drummers etc, im aberdeen uni studying histroy/politics, im into the mars volta, led zeppelin, the smiths, pink floyd, the strokes and loads more so if your interested plesase, PLEASE!, email me etc

Thanks, Daniel

hey ive put about a million messages on here but hardly anyone has replied' date=' it hurts...anyways im just lookin gfor people to jam with, i play guitar so im looking for singers, bassists and drummers etc, im aberdeen uni studying histroy/politics, im into the mars volta, led zeppelin, the smiths, pink floyd, the strokes and loads more so if your interested plesase, PLEASE!, email me etc

Thanks, Daniel[/quote']

are you actually dying? or is it a cunning ploy to get people to read your post?

Guest Neubeatz
it hurts...anyways im just lookin gfor people to jam with

Bunch of hardman wind up merchants on here mate, no point in being a sensitive artist type I'm afraid, if you dont kiss scene ass then tough......:(