aberdeen-music

electro acoustic guitar and other things for sale

Jeid

looking to sell my Washburn D10CE Electro Acoustic Guitar. Its 4 years old and in almost perfect condition. its got one blemish on the back and another few unnoticable dings round the bottom of the guitar. i can picture these if your really interested in how bad they are, but i assure you they are minute. Jamesy from MMW wrote some of the early MMW songs on this guitar. haha. ummmm yeah

i have more photos available on request, but here's a picture of the body of the guitar

cimg04361mv.jpg

guitar will come with the hard case that it is in.

trying to fund the purchase of a new guitar amp. Will take 150 for this guitar, but may be open to offers. please note, i don't live in aberdeen, so postage will have to be added on top of this.

also selling

Boss SD-1 Super Overdrive. Modded to TS-808 specs by the man at www.wah-wah.co.uk sounds better than the original, but its still an SD-1 to look at. pretty battered. pics available on request. 25?

Crybaby Wah. pretty much mint condition. i haven't looked at it in so long and i've hardly stepped on it. ? i dunno.... whats a good price?

um, and finally.

POD 2.0 with FB4 footwitch. this must go to fund the new amp purchase. there's no need for this and a new amp. its seriously only a matter of months old. bought it in June or July. its brand spanking new in other words. no scratches. no faults. individually, the footswitch would cost you 66 new and the pod would cost 109(i paid 179). for whoever wants it, i'll sell it for 130 with the original box and manual. but i may yet again be open to negotiation on this.

pics are available for the last 3 items on request. more pics are available of the acoustic if you do so wish. just mail me(james-reid@supanet.com) or pm me

thanks for looking. smart comments are a must for this post

J