aberdeen-music

Alpha9 @ the tunnels

Guest Callum, Underflow

Guest Callum, Underflow

Those of you who went to see Babyshambles, just missed out on the best band i have ever seen in Aberdeen (not that i've been to a huge number but still). They were absolutly awesome, it's just a pity they were on the same night as Babyshambles cos there were only about 20 folk to see them.

They said they would be coming back to promote their album release in Feburary so hopefully you can make it along then. :band:

check out www.alpha9.co.uk

Those of you who went to see Babyshambles, just missed out on the best band i have ever seen in Aberdeen (not that i've been to a huge number but still). They were absolutly awesome, it's just a pity they were on the same night as Babyshambles

yes, i agree. they were called johnny panic and they were great! total rock n roll with sweet pop sensabilities.

Those of you who went to see Babyshambles, just missed out on the best band i have ever seen in Aberdeen (not that i've been to a huge number but still). They were absolutly awesome, it's just a pity they were on the same night as Babyshambles cos there were only about 20 folk to see them.

They said they would be coming back to promote their album release in Feburary so hopefully you can make it along then. :band:

check out www.alpha9.co.uk

I have never felt so bad about handing over cash to a band in my life. They didn't deserve it at all. They showed up at half 6 (half an hour before doors) and proceeded to soundcheck till quarter past seven meaning everyone else on the bill could only have line checks before going on. I don't give a fuck if they share management with the Charlatans, it was one of the most unprofessional displays I've ever seen. Johnny Panic on the other hand were great and everything Alpha 9 weren't. Slick, tight and aweseome men. I took silent pleasure in watching Alpha 9 set up their own lights and smoke machine only to play to a predominantly uninterested audience. They certainly didn't make many friends. Kudos to all the other bands that played and the incredibly considerate nature they all displayed.