aberdeen-music

Bassist

Keith80

I'm an experienced Bassist looking to start a new project. I am based in Aberdeen and have been playing in bands since i was 13 (now 25). Plenty experience gigging and recording locally and nationally.

I'm looking for a songwriter / musicians interested in creating and recording original, new material, and hopefully, in time start gigging. I have a wide range of influences so all styles considered.

I have my own recording equipment and practise room (will have to give this up soon unless i find someone to help with the rent!).

Alternatively, if you're in a band looking for a bassist give me a shout!

• 2 weeks later...
I'm an experienced Bassist looking to start a new project. I am based in Aberdeen and have been playing in bands since i was 13 (now 25). Plenty experience gigging and recording locally and nationally.

I'm looking for a songwriter / musicians interested in creating and recording original' date=' new material, and hopefully, in time start gigging. I have a wide range of influences so all styles considered.

I have my own recording equipment and practise room (will have to give this up soon unless i find someone to help with the rent!).

Alternatively, if you're in a band looking for a bassist give me a shout![/quote']

keith, im chris 22 and have been gigging in aberdeen for a few years now! fancy joining a celtic rock band? i was recently involved in a similar project and it went really well. it didnt work out in the end but we supported woolfstone and the bluetones in a matter of months at some big festivals and plan to do the same again - just witha different line up. got all the gear and a fantastic sound engeineer.

line up- electric fiddle, guitar, full kit, keyboard and bass!

can send you some demo stuff if you want!

cheers,

chris