aberdeen-music

som new songs

ZeromiserY

that 82424 tune has a vague anthrax(circa persistance of time) feel to it which is cool' date=' but the drumming isnt very good and the singer sounds bored and i still hate that guitar tone![/quote']

im with you on the drums. (being the drummer i loathe to say it but) it could have been a lot better.

but it was our first recording session and we didnt really know what to expect or ask of the sound engineer.

now though we have a little experience and are re-recording in the coming months.

im with you on the drums. (being the drummer i loathe to say it but) it could have been a lot better.

but it was our first recording session and we didnt really know what to expect or ask of the sound engineer.

now though we have a little experience and are re-recording in the coming months.

aye, totally understand that.its a pretty cool tune, nice early nineties thrash metal feel to it, be good to hear it with a proper kick up the ass given.

sorry I stopped listening to it a quarter of the way through cause of the guitar tone. I'd even go as far to say that you shouldn't put that song on your site. It won't be doing you any favours the way it is just now. If you're re-recording it then take it off and wait until the new, listenable version is ready before putting it up again.

Guest Gregor Ascension

i liked the vocals. and despite the guitar tone, there are some good rifffs in there. it certanly did not deserve the ripping that it has been getting. one thing i found though was that that the drums were fairly simplistic, and at some points outta sync with the track. it seem as if the drums were following the guitar playing, should this not be the other way round? nevermind, but i though it was quite good. a guitar tone with more crunch, and your set!

yeh the guitar tone was SHITE! so dissapointed' date=' fuckin laney amps, but dont worrie i will be the sound producer for the next ep and have a MUCH better rig, promise.

Chi666[/quote']

Nothing wrong with Laney amps if you know how to EQ them. Plenty of people get great tones out of them in Aberdeen...

i liked the vocals. and despite the guitar tone' date=' there are some good rifffs in there. it certanly did not deserve the ripping that it has been getting. one thing i found though was that that the drums were fairly simplistic, and at some points outta sync with the track. it seem as if the drums were following the guitar playing, should this not be the other way round? nevermind, but i though it was quite good. a guitar tone with more crunch, and your set![/quote']

true true. it was the last song we recorded and we ran out of time to re-record.

glad someone finally saw past the tone and gave us some feedback on the actual song

rather than the fucking recording for once