aberdeen-music

average speed cameras

catherine

yip. im just about to start my second year.

dont like ayr too much. i prefere aberdeen but im stuck there for uni so have no choice.

Ayrs a craphole. The Cinema has the bigest damp patch I have ever witnessed in an Odeon Establishment.

As for speeding, i tend not to go faster than 80. And my ex thought that was way too fast.

Guest tv tanned
1. we were in a hurry' date='

2. there are no trees on the motorway

3. you could die tomorrow

4. I'm a good driver[/quote']

1. The law enforcement tend not to view that as much of an excuse, and rightly so.

2. No, but plenty to the sides of the A90, and at that speed all it takes is a loss of control and...

3. Yes, I could be run down by someone like you.

4. I bet the following folk thought much the same:

fatal.jpg

TeenFatalAx_kifi.jpg

20030413mva_fatal1.JPG

my mums a good driver and she was still in a car crash cause some idoit was driving on the wrong side of the road. luckily because she was going too fast, she got out with damaged ribs. but if she'd been speeding. no matter how good a driver she is, with the other car hitting her she'd be minced cause it was going really fast.

Guest tv tanned

senna.jpg

this man was a great driver

senna.jpg

it didn't stop him crashing and killing himself.

your arrogance, solution devices, is typical of the young driver who thinks it will never happen to them.

They're usually the type the police forensics folk have to scrape off some backroad with a spatula.

Carry on thinking you're invincible all you like, we'll see how you get on.

driving fast is fun its only natural people would want to do it, if people didnt want to go really fast all cars would be as powerful as milk floats.

now that would be a bad scenaro, you wouldnt even hear a milk float coming at you there would be blood and milk everywhere by the time you heard a faint humming behind you.

Guest ()Papaspyrou()
i got banned last year doing an average of 92 MPH between Aberdeen and Dundee' date=' i passed one trapper and he didn't come after me so i just kept hammering along. Another trapper pulled me up coming into Dundee, he apparatly got a radio from the first one. They did a time distance speed thing on me and fucked me over.

I was going to say i stopped for a piss and a coke but i don't think they would of found it funny.

Im back on the road now though, bwahahaha!!

zoomzoomzoom[/quote']

Lesson learnt!

But seriously, I think its a pretty good idea.

I mean, its incredibly easy to avoid getting caught nowadays with trackers and just slowing down before the camera. At least this way the worst of the drivers will be fucked, regardless.