aberdeen-music

Biffy are back...

torn

Originally posted by take_them_on77:

Hate to break this to you, but Biffy Clyro are actually quite "shit", of course the music you like is up to you, but --

Go see the Zutons on 22nd for a taster of shanty-cowboy-indie-pop, and some tunes decisevley better than any shit "biffy" can through at you!!

How about no!!! You crazy Dutch bastard!!!

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So who's all travelling to the loft in Forres to see Biffy Clyro? You can buy tickets from the venue, phone Grigor on 01343 850078 and you can pay by switch over the phone (or arrange some other method of payment) and he'll give you the ticket on the night at the door. Or tickets can be bought at Sound & Vision in Elgin. It'll be ace seeing Biffy at the loft, it only holds a max capacity of 150 people. I think there's about 30 tickets left.... Apparantly everyone gets a free biffy clyro poster aswell...

To get to Forres either take a number 10 bus or the train, or travel along the A96 towards inverness, it's about 70-80 miles from Aberdeen... an hour and a bit drive. There's a few b&b's in Forres and the surrounding area

:band:

Guest stuartmaxwell
Originally posted by take_them_on77:

Hate to break this to you, but Biffy Clyro are actually quite "shit", of course the music you like is up to you, but --

Go see the Zutons on 22nd for a taster of shanty-cowboy-indie-pop, and some tunes decisevley better than any shit "biffy" can through at you!!

looking at your listening to list,

instead of being an ignorant fuck, why not go and find new music instead of allowing yourself to be fed the guff that you get from the nme

biffy clyro are a very talented band indeed:angel:

Originally posted by KarmaTsunami:

i plan on being there uber-early to secure my traditional spot at the barrier. (i'm not being picky, i just like being able to see the band as opposed to heads then maybe the band over the top of that)

If you're speaking about the loft it doesn't have a barrier between the crowd and the stage, it's never had barriers, so if you're right at the front you could stick your hand out and be able to touch the bands. You'll be so close you could read the set lists or even smell their aftershave! And it don't matter where you are in the loft, front, middle or back, you can still see them pretty much the same

Don't get me wrong stuart, i loved blackened sky etc. -- when i was 13.now i just think that its quite crap. and i wouldn't say i'm that ignorant - i do know their music, i just have an opinion on them different from yours, so i think ignorance is maybe not the right word choice, "good taste" i think are the words your looking for.

So who's all travelling to the loft in Forres to see Biffy Clyro? You can buy tickets from the venue, phone Grigor on 01343 850078 and you can pay by switch over the phone (or arrange some other method of payment) and he'll give you the ticket on the night at the door. Or tickets can be bought at Sound & Vision in Elgin. It'll be ace seeing Biffy at the loft, it only holds a max capacity of 150 people. I think there's about 30 tickets left.... Apparantly everyone gets a free biffy clyro poster aswell...

When is it?

Sounds fucking ace!

Ron you up for it?!

Originally posted by KarmaTsunami:

i can't go. i am heartbroken. my work won't give my the friday night off. i can't get fridays off ever again apparently, or saturdays. i guess it's what goes with the barwork. so if anyone wants a ticket, it's going for 12. maybe 10 if you haggle with me. but i had to pay booking fee and shite.

Aww that sucks.

you could just phone up ill?