aberdeen-music

LOST THEORIES---May contain spoiler info. So dinna look!

Benji

I liked the idea Jaseyboi put in.

I seen the comic book, but what relation has that to John Locke??? And a kidney op?

Thats the nip about it all, no-one knows.For sure that is..

So anyway this thread is for people desparate to have a stab at it, with the people who deem it 'Spoiling' staying away...We have seen the first series then, so?

My thought on it all is that the long stairway they go down at the end is infact some sort of Lab. like Jurrasic Park style. And there doing something underneath it, and using children for some reason..Maybe found Michael jacksons secret hideaway !! Weak!! Anyway, discuss it amoungst yourselves

And if you feel that you have been spoiled then it's your issue...Topic clearly states the obvious.

Right My newist theory

when the plane was mid crashing it broke off into 3 peaces the tail end (landing in the middle of the island)the cockpit (front of the plane) and the middle section(Fuesilier) which have our heroes in it......

Maybe something happens between the tail hitting the island and the middle section hitting the island thus creating a time gap.... "the others" could be the survivors from the tail end of the areoplane which have created a rather large robotic machine as a scare away thingy

Id like to know the very beginning of episode 1 Jack is the only 1 to awaken no where near any of his fello survivors he actually awakens in the woods and as you see he runs like hell to the other survivors......

My theory on jon locke and his coma and fantases have now changed theres no way it could all be a dream (so no boaby ewan popping oot the shower mid way threw season 2)

you wanna know whats in the hathc ill tell thee..............................................................

............................................H-O-P-E.....................................................................