aberdeen-music

fantasy: Dream band

ZeromiserY

Dani Filth & Jonas Rosen (Cult of Luna) (i dont wanna be a knob for puttin two singers but i think it would sound cool) - Vox

Fletcher (pennywise) - Guitar

Tom morrello - Guitar

Matt Freeman (rancid) - Bass

Armand Majidi (Sick of it All) - Drums

Money Mark - Keyboards

:help: me!!!!!

Oh and AMBIENT MOOD im 25 not some little kid by the way!!

I think Statue of Misery type people should probably remember that it was one of them who started this particular boring as fuck slagging match by "pwning" Ambient Mood with the kind of wit that they've got themselves known for.

And in response to your replies: No, YOUR ma, and no, YOU'RE homosexual.

Save yourselves the effort.

Guest AmbientMood
This thread isn't making anyone look particularly clever. .

Its making me into a fucking genius. These guys could make a dyslexic emu look like Hawkins. They're so dumb I want to shit myself.

Its making me into a fucking genius. These guys could make a dyslexic emu look like Hawkins. They're so dumb I want to shit myself.

"they're so dumb i want to shit myself"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....................................ace.

yo calum duder why do you feel the need to get yourself involved in an argument. your sinking to our level by replying to this post.

I think Statue of Misery type people should probably remember that it was one of them who started this particular boring as fuck slagging match by "pwning" Ambient Mood with the kind of wit that they've got themselves known for.

And in response to your replies: No' date=' YOUR ma, and no, YOU'RE homosexual.

Save yourselves the effort.[/quote']

good call

This thread isn't making anyone look particularly clever. I would advise you all to read the Forum rules in the FAQ and stick to them' date=' otherwise further action will be taken.[/quote']
Flaming - Material that is knowingly defamatory' date=' illegal, abusive, racist, threatening or harassing,or any post by ambient mood is strictly prohibited. As with anything, you, as a registered member, should use good common shitfaced logic when posting. Posts and threads containing moderate nudity by attacks on other members will be edited on photoshop to show full on hardcore nudity at the forum moderators discretion. and nae neds is alood on mah fuckin forums RIGHT![/quote']

im shocked by these rules