aberdeen-music

Crime!

Snowball

i'm sorry.. but that is a stupid question! you cant ask 'WHY were u attacked?'.. thats like asking me if i asked them to attack me.. i cant answered why' date=' other than the guy was a twisted, sick fucko.

i want him dead.[/quote']

penny dear it's hardly stupid. let me put it in simpler terms for you to understand. i was wondering if it was a provoked attack or not - for example did you have an argument with someone and then they viciously attack you? or were you viciously attacked as someone tried to mug you? i asked because i can't really imagine someone just rounding a corner and seeing you and wanting to beat you up for no reason, you look pretty harmless, you know?

how's this for blatent?

we were in a certain subterranean music venue last night watching the bands. we were standing at the bar, near the door, the whole night. a group of 4 people came in & decided they didn't want to stay as it was a fiver entry. one of the group - a girl - went to the bar (right beside the door) laid her jacket on it & spoke to the barman. she then picked up the jacket along with a One Up (cd sized) bag, belonging to my mate, which contained about dozen CDs & wlaked out the door.

Fortunately, moy other mate noticed her doing this & was out after her like a shot & she was stopped in the corridor, her friends were not with her at this point, and made an excse along the lines of "oh, sorry, i thought it was his" - pointing to one of her friends, depsite the fact she was the only near the bar & the bag.

Thieving ficking bitch, that's all I can say really.

i asked because i can't really imagine someone just rounding a corner and seeing you and wanting to beat you up for no reason' date=' you look pretty harmless, you know?[/quote']

I think you're being kinda insensitive. Some people actually do lash out for no reason, I'm sure there's probably a fair few people on here could give you examples of it happening to them.

I think you're being kinda insensitive. Some people actually do lash out for no reason' date=' I'm sure there's probably a fair few people on here could give you examples of it happening to them.[/quote']

i'd say being more naive, there are fuck ups in the world that will go out at night with the sole intent of starting a fight.

lets round up all the neds and deport them, like we did with australia (except the good, useful ones like bin men, etc)