aberdeen-music

PSP for sale (yes, really!)

Rass

Right, heres the short and curlies of it,

Sony PlayStaion Portable (from Hong Kong) for sale, they're not out here for another 2ish weeks, looking for a quick sale. Its reigon 2 so it will be fully compatible with all UK games and UMD movies.

It cost me over 250 to get it into the country (P+P & import tax), am (foolishly) willing to part with it for 150 (the RRP over here will be 175 on lauch).

It didnt come with an english manual, but i have it as a PDF file which i can either print out or include on disc for the buyer, i'll also include the freeware program 'PSP Video 9' on disc, which transfers most video files into mpeg-4 format, being the only format the console plays. And a Japanese to English power adapter, as obviously it came with a two pin plug.

It comes with standard 32Mb Sony Pro Duo Memory stick, headphones, battery, wrist strap, protective case and 'Wipeout Pure'.

That's the deal, 150, no bargining (i think the price is low enough!), i need the cash when i hand the console over, no favours. And please only serious buyers, anyone trying to take me for a ride on this will be named and shamed.

PM me if your intrested. Obviously if theres serious interest i will go by the first reply i get.

Cheers

x

Why are you selling it? I'm just curious.

I bought one from HK months ago and mysteriously got a second in the post, by the time you add up P+P and import charges for both, i have effectively paid for two. (didnt pay for the second one and havent heard back from the seller since, i got it shortly after the first) technically in this im just getting my money back on the extra charges for both, i break even and i give someone an awesome deal, seems fair to me.