aberdeen-music

Hondo Maclean, We Shall Be Blessed + At Long Last

Inkster

Last night was awesome!!! :band:

At long last started off a really good night with a solid set. The drummer sped up and slowed down so timings went a bit off now and then but as being the first time I've heard or seen them I was impressed.

We Shall Be Blessed weren't really my kinda thing. The 2nd last song was ok but the rest I weren't really in to. However, I thought the singer was a good frontman with a lot of stage prescence.

Hondo Maclean.Well what else can I say about these guys but ABSOLUTELY FAN-FUCKING-TASTIC!!! The set was amazing and they're nice guys to boot.These guys should be in Aberdeen more often. :rockon:

Yeeah this night was pretty damn awesome! :rockon:

At Long Last - Sloppy in parts, but good stage presence, but i agree with Inkster, drummer kept speeding up and slowing down, and as a drummer this kinda annoyed me! lol

Jason is a good front man and for not having done a huge amount of gigs, these guys are really good.

WSBB - Fucking amazing! this was the first time i had seen them and wasn't sure how much their music would appeal. But holy shit it did! Roll on Sunday! Can't wait to play the gig with them!

Hondo Maclean - Wooo these guys were fucking awesome. Cheesy in parts, but still great. i was a little unsure when the lead singer was stroking that random womans hair and stuff, she was just like "wtf" and looking at her friend...then then he decided to look at me and give me a ghastly, staring, tongue out type face for a while, before launching back onto the stage mid shout...

All in all, a great night!

i hear you Beth. i was that random woman..Didnt really know what to make of it . maybe he was just rying to make a strong impression.

:laughing:

i thought it was a bit cheesy, and generally weird. but many people thought it was "good entertainment"...yeah i dont agree there

it certainly was weird. i asked the guy afterwards what it was all about and he said "i just wanted you to move" then "thanks for being a good sport". god knows .not sure id see them again. so ladies beware if mr hondo invites you to move closer to the stage do not refuse him for a fate worse than public embarrasment will befall you.