aberdeen-music

Do you Hate Big Brother?

Guest ()Papaspyrou()

All TV's should be destroyed!

Unless they're used for video games

Big Brother is for people who can't really understand their own lives and instead of trying to perceivere in getting rid of the pain' date=' instead they sit around the box for hours, consumed in watching similar arseholes titting around all the whilst making derogatory comments on how they act

I mean, you could read a book, walk around, do something , perhaps a hobby? but no, vegitate in fron of the worst piece of television ever released seems to be the choice for too many.[/quote']

Gees ! Taking hate to a new level...

I find Reality Tv a burdon on our society, not only Reality Tv but soaps are just as bad and punishable to the mind.

BUT....

Big Brother affords some rare moments to think outside the usual Tv dulldrumity..I enjoy watchin these little wannabe's strut their stuff in front of the nation and fall on their asses..I'm into Psychology, and of late have found the dynamics of Big Brother to be quite interesting.

The people in the house are not only for entertaining us (Or not as the case may be) but to see rare personalities come together. It's an experiment. Big Brother get's the chance to mix these fools together and come out with some interesting insight to the human interaction.

Whether you love or hate BB, it gets a reaction...They win either way!!

So here's what to do, don't watch it, don't buy the tabloids...Don't moan about it, don't even talk about it....because at the end of it all, through hate you will slowly be sucked in.

:down:

I think I watched one series... a couple of years back and the best way is not to start watching it because it end up like a car crash. You don't want to watch it, but you can't help it. It is utter bollocks though.

I was at a 21st birthday on Friday night. There was a band playing etc, but yet they still had to have the evictions on the TV. I mean fucking hell you have to draw the line sometimes. Is there one waking minute where you don't have to watch that shit? I've heard the evictions being called out over the mic in pubs and clubs. It really does take the piss.