aberdeen-music

college?

Chewbacca

Guest onlynik
am starting an HNC in sound production in feb. dose anyone know if its good or no? my mate adam (10 easy wishes) did it and said it was ace.

I guess it depends on who you get as a lecturer

fuckin hell' date='im pissed off now.my parents ar'nt that loaded but i deffinently think i deserve more,i deffinently need to find a job now.the thing is i dont even have a job and i dont really live off my parents money,i just eat the food they buy lol.[/quote']

You live in Ellon? Looks like all you got was the bus fare payed for you. I lived in peterhead while at college and traveld in so i got 94 a month my 1st year as I was 17 (that sucked). They wouldn't give me a bursary just my bus fare. I got lots more my 2nd and 3rd year though.

• 2 weeks later...

thursdays are gonna be a pain in the arse,gotta get to gallowgate for 9.30,got an hour after that class to get back to the barracks.does the college pass let you on any bus for free,including the town ones?if it does that would be a bit better.i still need to see about gettin a better bursary.my guitar's gonna be a bitch to cary around aswell.

that sucks' date=' i've known people to get a full bursary of 300+ a month. Is it full maintenance or are you still living at home/parents loaded?[/quote']

im 16 and im starting college on monday, i get no bursay at all, the only money i get goes towards my travel costs, my freind who is the same age gets over 100 a month