aberdeen-music

Steve Vai

Guest Bob Double Jack

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest AmbientMood
i just plane dont like you. you are an arrogant bastard' date=' and i totaly brought you down a couple of pegs. shut the fuck up mate, YOU LOSE. give it up.[/quote']

You're stupid and have misread everything. You've also just told me that your whole argument was completely down to your deep ingrained hatred of me - somebody you have never met. Hell you would've argued that Noel Gallagher was better at doing handstands at snail races than Keith Chegwin, just to argue with me, just to disagree with me, just to PUT ME DOWN regardless of your true 'feelings.'

You also just discovered you're bisexual. You're pretty pissed about that, right? or is the time of the month?

Guest Gregor Ascension
You're stupid and have misread everything. You've also just told me that your whole argument was completely down to your deep ingrained hatred of me - somebody you have never met. Hell you would've argued that Noel Gallagher was better at doing handstands at snail races than Keith Chegwin' date=' just to argue with me, just to disagree with me, just to PUT ME DOWN regardless of your true 'feelings.'

You also just discovered you're bisexual. You're pretty pissed about that, right? or is the time of the month?[/quote']

before this thread closes, i would just like to say, you are an arrogant twat, i was mearly saying that i wasnt a fanatical vai fan, but i am still a fan of his music. just because i havent met you, doesnt mean i cant see how much of a knob you are. the way that you conduct yourself on these boards is is a joke. so arrogant, so condecending. get a life. that last comment you have made is just testament to how much i served you earlier on in this thread. i have not misread anything you have said, you just made a complete twat of yourself. get over your self, you giant douche. :nono:

case closed.