aberdeen-music

Dads say the funniest things!

Guest ()Papaspyrou()

Guest ()Papaspyrou()

At Blue Mountain

Brother: Bo.....BO!

Me: Have you got ADD or something?

Brother: If I had ADD do you think I'd have passed higher maths........which I didn't.

One family holiday to Greek isle of Skiathos. Myself' date=' my mum and my brother are walking back to the apartment and my dad is 20 yards ahead of us, as usual. Out of the blue, this little Greek kid, about 15 or so, on a bicycle loses control and crashes rite in to the back of my dads leg. A big tyre mark up the back of his leg, a shocked and angry look on his face, the kid says in a panic, close to tears "Are you ok sir? So sorry sir"(He had surprisingly good english!). My dad's response was timeless, "Watch fit yer daein'!" That cracked me up! How the hell is this Greek boy going to understand his lecture if you've just given it in broad doric?! Tool![/quote']

Scott, your Uncle! Mind at the Scotland v England Euro 2000 play-off, we watched at yours? Somec cretinous Englishman was hacked down on the edge of his own box, when in all seriousness the boy's Uncle leaps to his feet and shouts "PENALTEEEE!!" to the incredulity of all in attendance

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ()Papaspyrou()

Slightly off topic, but:

Car Boot Sale

Tom: How much do you want for the xylophone?

Kid: 20 p

Tom: Too much!

Kid: uhm....10p

Tom: I'll give you 1 p....and even then I won't pay you.